A difficult period of much alcohol consumption, probably contracting some sort of STD and trying your best to come out of 2014 with a slither of dignity.

Monday 2 September 2013

Zzz...

Due to the fact I have been over-indulging in all free time this Summer, I have been far too hungover/drunk/working to keep on top of this blogging business which I am partially disappointed in myself for.

BUT on the other hand it has given me much fuel for interesting and embarrassing posts which I'm sure you're all chomping at the bit to read..... I'm lying, you've probably all been out enjoying yourself too much too even care; nonetheless I promise many juicy tales are currently in progress.

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Aspiring baby journalist, starting with a low key blog, mostly blogging for fun and because my social life depends on funds I do not have.
Powered by Blogger.